The core values built into all Vipex products are:-
Longevity, making it last longer.
Style, making it look better.
Innovation, making it work better.
Engineering, making it stronger.
Design, just making it better.
Vipex products are renowned for their high quality and here are some of the reasons why :-
- All Chassis are built from scratch at our Nottinghamshire factory, with our own highly trained people and machines, from raw materials using CNC machinery and high specification coded welders.
- All bodies are custom built from high specification materials to be structural parts of the whole, giving an extra strength which is not common in coach-built vehicles.
- All cab to body interfaces are, where ever possible, integral with no joins, making the whole thing look and feel good, especially for application of graphic wraps.
- All the moulded GRP fairings and end mouldings are designed and fabricated in our factory, along with the patterns and formers
- The hydraulic systems are all purpose built to ensure safety of operators, not just some token gas struts put in place to help deployment.
- Vipex follows its own regimented quality control system and has processes in line with ISO 9002. This helps maintain a good standard of workmanship throughout.